We are proud to work with the following individuals and organizations...
- Susan Podziba, Director, Sacred Lands Project
- Lucy Moore, Environmental Mediator, Sacred Lands Project
- Christine Feurt, Coastal Training Program Coordinator, Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Patrick Field, Managing Director, Consensus Building Institute
- Elizabeth Fierman, Consultant, Movius Consulting
- Ezra Glenn, Special Assistant and Lecturer, MIT Department of Urban Studies and Planning
- Carri Hulet, Senior Associate, Consensus Building Institute
- Paul Kirshen, Research Professor, University of New Hampshire
- Steve Miller, Coastal Training Program Coordinator, Great Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- David Plum, Director of Latin America Practice, Consensus Building Institute
- Tonna-Marie Surgeon-Rogers, Coastal Training Program Coordinator, Waquoit Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Cameron Wake, Research Associate Professor, University of New Hampshire
- Jennifer West, Coastal Training Program Coordinator, Narragansett Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- DOI's Office of Collaborative Action and Dispute Resolution (CADR) - CADR promotes, coordinates and facilitates greater use of alternative dispute resolution and consensus-building processes throughout the bureaus and offices of the U.S. Department of the Interior.
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service - The mission of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is working with others to conserve, protect and enhance fish, wildlife, and plants and their habitats for the continuing benefit of the American people. Our ability to achieve our mission depends on active cooperation with others. Fish and Wildlife Service is committed to a collaborative approach to conservation.
- Bureau of Reclamation - Established in 1902, the Bureau of Reclamation is best known for the dams, powerplants, and canals it constructed in the 17 western states. These water projects led to homesteading and promoted the economic development of the West. Reclamation has constructed more than 600 dams and reservoirs including Hoover Dam on the Colorado River and Grand Coulee on the Columbia River.
- The Office of Environmental Policy and Compliance - Provides national and regional leadership and direction in the coordination and development of environmental policy and program evaluation.
- MIT-Harvard Public Disputes Program (PDP) - The PDP tests, documents, and assesses mediation and other forms of consensus building to resolve disputes at the local, state, national, and international levels.
- The Consensus Building Institute (CBI) - CBI is a not-for-profit organization created by leading practitioners and theory builders in the field of dispute resolution.
- TNO - TNO is a large, independent Dutch research organization focused on solving problems with its diverse and integrated teams of experts.